Multicultural NSW Telephone Interpreting Service
- As a telephone interpreter you will have access to 2 systems; The first system is the telephone system where you will be able to login and out using your phone and your unique ID and PIN. The second system is called Language Link, which will be used to keep track of your completed Telephone Interpreting assignments.
- Should you have further questions, see (FAQ) frequently asked questions below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our service standards/ Customer service charter
RESOURCES FOR INTERPRETERS
- User Guide for Interpreters
- Multicultural NSW Code of Ethics
- NSW Government Language Services Guidelines
Login here for Existing Interpreters>>
Multicultural NSW is seeking highly motivated and experienced Telephone Interpreters from all over Australia for our new telephone interpreting service.
The NSW telephone interpreting service will provide on-demand and pre-booked telephone interpreting services to NSW clients and agencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our interpreters are employed as a casual employee under the Multicultural NSW Telephone Interpreters Remuneration and Conditions of Employment Determination 2017
Important Note: Registration on the Multicultural NSW casual panel of telephone interpreters will be for a period of up to twelve (12) months with a possibility for re-engagement
We would like to invite you to apply for the role of Casual Telephone Interpreter with Multicultural NSW
Please use the following link for further information and to apply https://multicultural.nsw.gov.au/about_us/careers/telephone-interpreting/